Money Magic: Money Spell Jar Recipe for Manifesting Abundance
What is a Spell Jar?
A spell jar is a wonderful way to conjure a specific intention or goal into its physical form. A spell jar can be created that will help the practitioner manifest their dreams into the present and may contain magical symbolism, material goods, and powerful intentions.
If you’re curious about creating a spell for wealth or a spell to attract money, making a Money Spell Jar is for you!
Why Make a Money Spell Jar?
Money Spell Jars are great for attracting money and abundance into your life. Whether you’re struggling to get by or looking for a promotion at your current job, you can use a money jar to manifest money and material wealth into your life.
All of the items needed are everyday household items to create your money magic!
Money Spell Jar Recipe
- 1 glass jar (A mason jar or an empty and cleaned food jar. If you want to bring your Money Spell Jar with you regularly, choose a smaller vessel).
- 1 of each coin (quarter, dime, nickel, penny)
- 1 bill of any value
- 1 pen (any color)
- 1 piece of your own DNA (a strand of hair is most common and easily accessible)
- herb + spice mixture (any combination of cinnamon, thyme, basil, bay leaves, fenugreek)
- 1 spoon full of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 1 candle
- 1 cleansing agent (full moon water, palo santo, sage)
- Optional: Crystals
- Optional: Any charms, symbols, deities, or sigils that you want to incorporate)
- First, light a candle in your space. If you want to open a circle, do so before the spellwork.
- Cleanse the jar and space that you will be performing your spellwork in. You can do this by sprinkling full moon water, burning sage, or chanting over the area.
- With your pen, write on the money. Write your name, intentions, goals, and wishes for the money that will be brought into your life.
- Spend time holding the money between your palms and visualizing your goals of abundance and wealth.
- Place a strand of your hair (or another form of DNA) onto the bill and fold it up.
- Place the coins and bill in the jar.
- Speaking your intentions out loud, sprinkle the spice mixture over the money.
- Speaking your intentions once again, sprinkle the sugar into the jar.
- Place any extra items into your jar (crystals, charms, etc.).
- When everything has been placed in your Money Spell Jar, pour your cup of water in. If you have a large jar, you can add more water.
- Screw the lid back on the jar tight and make sure it won’t leak when shaking.
- Once it’s closed, take the candle that you lit in step 1 and carefully pour wax over the lid to create a seal. Declare out loud with confidence and assurance that money and wealth will flow to you abundantly.
- Once the wax has dried, shake the Money Spell Jar to charge it, activating its power and finalizing the spell.
Once you have finished, you can place your spell jar on your altar or keep it near your body in a bag or in your coat. Shake it when you feel the need to reactivate the spell or when you want to add more power.
Remember that creating a spell jar is not a one-and-done type of deal. The spell jar is also there to remind you to develop an abundance mindset. By seeing the spell and interacting with it regularly (by shaking the jar or holding it and practicing visualization), you will make the money magic that much more powerful, helping you manifest your dreams of material wealth into existence.